Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trumps Take on Obama So Far



Donald Trump stopped by to talk "Today Show" Wednesday (October 19) about the GOP presidential field for the 2012 elections. He has not yet officially supported anyone in the GOP field, but everyone would be better than President Obama.

"I could for any of the Repulicans, including Governor Romney, who has a great impression on the discussions in the vote. But I was able to vote for anyone on President Obama. President Obama a total and complete disaster. "

Trump says his endorsement is to be a tremendous boost to whomever he does endorse.

"Well, I would someone who is a very big leg. I have told some that I may not be a decision [yet]. They are all here. You call," says Trump.

Trump also spoke specifically about Herman Cain and Rick Perry. He says he can see why Cain has increased in popularity recently.

"I think Cain's has a lot of substance. He has a great personality. He has a great way about him, and people must refer to him," says Trump. He is also not entirely critical of the 9-9-9 tax plan set forth by Cain. "But 9-9-9 is something. OK? It's something. He puts something out there. Other people put the 97-page report."

"He is not only catering for me it's a lot of people and they understand the simplicity of it. It is easy. It is concise. It is easier to understand. Well, I will say that. I think part of the sales tax it is very hard. Would I like a 9 % tax? I'd love it, says Trump.

What does Trump think about Rick Perry, Trump thinks he had a hard time in the debates.

"I think Perry got off badly in the debates. Rick Perry is a very different person, in person. In fact, he called me, and he had to speak so strongly and so good, I said, ' Why can 't you know that during the debates, he said: "Debates are not my thing. , '"Says Trump.

This goes to show the perseptivness of Trump about our current problems in the USA and in particular with President Obama. Yes, he should be our next President!


No comments:

Post a Comment